The Quantity Surveying Division undertakes the choice of materials, their specification and construction cost estimations.
It also carries out studies related to building cost-in-use, cleaning and maintenance.
Our quantity surveyors conduct studies in the following fields:
- Cost control,
- Cost estimates,
- Existing building surveys,
- Financial control and interim payments.
- Kitchen design,
- Equipment specifications, and
- Existing equipment audits.
Maintenance and Facilities Management
- Cost-in-use calculations,
- Drafting contracts,
- Maintenance scheduling, and
- Long term maintenance plan.