The Mechanical Engineering Division employs specialist engineers in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and plumbing. The team uses a range of software including regulatory thermal calculations.
CAD operators produce schematic proposals and plans using 2D and 3D CAD software.
Mechanical Engineering Division conducts studies in the following fields:
Heating - Ventilation - Air Conditioning
- Gas, oil or wood fuelled heating,
- Water table geothermal heat pumps,
- Deep geothermal heat pumps,
- Heat pumps,
- Air conditioning,
- Ground-coupled heat exchangers,
- Clean rooms and laboratories,
- Regulatory thermal performance studies,
- Smoke extraction and
- Classified installation records.
Plumbing - Sanitary Blocs
- Sanitary blocs,
- Medical gas networks,
- Fire protection (water/vacuum/foam sprinklers),
- Solar panel hot water production and
- Site water management systems.