The Structures Division employs engineers specialized in design and construction of concrete, timber or steel structures. The team includes CAD operators for renderings.
The Structures Division conducts studies in the following fields:
- Substructure and Special Foundations,
- Soil survey requests,
- Quarry stabilisation,
- Cementation and stone columns,
- Piles and micro piles,
- Slurry and retaining walls,
- Dewatering and drainage, and
- Reinforced and prestressed concrete,
- Steel and timber trusses, and
- Composite structures.