Preliminary studies ongoing
11 967 m²
€27M excluding tax
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
The project involves the creation of an accompanying property development ("Programme C") on a 4-hectare plot of land.
C1 programme : Creation of 3 seven-storey blocks (A - B - C) arranged on a shared base, with the ground floor housing:
- A shop with 177 m² of floor space classified as a category 5 publicly-accessible establishment,
- A medical centre with a floor area of 303 m² for which planning permission will be sought at a later date - the building will be delivered as a shell,
- A basement car park (59 vehicles) reserved for buildings A and B (classified as residential).
Plots A and B include 94 housing units with a floor area of 5,406.70 m² (classified as 3rd family A), and plot C has a superstructure of 2,219 m² for a residential living facility (category: 3rd family A).
C2 programme: Construction of 1 plot of seven storeys (D) with a ground floor base hosting:
- A ground floor restaurant with a floor area of 696 m² (classified as 3rd category public access establishment),
- A managed student residence as part of the superstructure with a floor area of 3,166 m² (classified as 3rd family A residential accommodation).
Buildings A and B:
- Wooden exoskeleton providing visual variation for the volume of each building by creating overlaps on every other level,
- Modular, environmentally-friendly elements, offering multiple solutions in terms of composition and livability,
- As a major goal in terms of architectural quality, this makes it possible to add balconies and provide homes with outdoor spaces,
- Facade (concealed by the exoskeleton) in rendered concrete - Integrated PVC woodwork.
- Façade designed with deep vertical wooden slats on which is printed a kinetic image of rugby players,
- Wooden clading on the building,
- The facade of the base has the maximum amount of windows to maximise light and create a truly active ground floor,
- Aluminium joinery on the curtain walls,
- The remainder of the facade will be treated with matt, stained concrete, the colour of which will match that of the top floors,
- Metal access doors to equipment rooms.
Overall principles of the facades of buildings A, B, C, D:
- Wooden structure for the top two levels,
- Glued laminated timber structure to independently support the balconies,
- Wooden crossbeam to support the half-portico balconies,
- Beam moulded between timber posts on one side and affixed to the concrete facade on the other,
- Principle of rainwater recovery for watering balconies to minimise waste,
- Expanded metal balustrade,
- Photovoltaic equipment located on the roof, as is the water retention system.
CERQUAL NF Habitat HEQ (high environmental quality) certification for housing, “Very High” performance level (6 stars).
RT 2012 level -20%.
E+C- Positive Energy and Carbon Reduction certification, level E3C1 for the entire project.
Basic level Biodivercity label at the overall project level.