Daudré Vignier & Associés
Chantier en cours
5 400 m²
€8M excluding tax (value date 2016)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
The purpose of the redevelopment project for the Résidence des Coteaux de Seine is to:
- Demolish a group of 41 detached houses,
- Renovation on an occupied site comprising two buildings, each with 7 intermediate housing units,
- The permanent reconstruction of a residence with its density increased by several apartment blocks or intermediate buildings,
- The addition of a programme of 23 homes for first-time buyers, including approximately 14 detached houses, bringing the total programme from 55 to 78 homes.
Demolition of existing homes.
Construction work carried out in several phases on an occupied site.
Structure in reinforced concrete and brickwork masonry.
The heat required for domestic hot water and heating is produced by individual gas heating systems.
Renewable energy is used to produce DHW for 30% of associated energy needs.
The homes are ventilated by a type B humidity-sensitive ventilation system.
RT 2012 -10%.
Low environmental impact worksite charter.