3 400 m²
€7,7M excluding tax (value date 2017)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
Design-build construction of a 150-unit social housing complex.
The structure consists of reinforced concrete walls, beams and slabs.
Heat for the housing units is provided by a shared gas-fired heating system.
DHW is provided thanks to renewable energy, with a minimum annual coverage of 30% total energy use, with heating units as backup.
The homes are ventilated by a type B humidity-sensitive ventilation system.
The building's insulation is a mixture of ITI and ITE:
- The façades facing the street are insulated from the outside, reducing structural thermal bridges,
- The façades at the inside of the block have internal insulation.
The environmental objectives are:
- Compliance with the Paris climate and energy plan (50 Kwhep/m²/year) and the Effinergie + label,
- NF HQE (high environmental quality) label for housing, “Excellent” level (8 stars),
- “Objectif 100 Hectares” label from the City of Paris,
- Integration of intensively-planted green roofs to achieve the zero waste objective for rainwater management.