City of Clamart
21 484 m²
€62M excluding tax (value date 2018)
Scope of services
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
- Fire safety systems
- Scheduling, steering and coordination
Construction of a sports and leisure complex comprising:
- A rugby pitch and sports stands,
- An underground car park with 300 spaces,
- A semi-underground gymnasium,
- An underground athletics hall,
- A bowling alley,
- A boxing gym,
- Tennis courts,
- A restaurant with a panoramic view.
The operation is a category-1 establishment open to the public, with activities of types X, M and N.
The existing rugby pitch is to be lowered by 3m and then rebuilt on top of the 300-space car park to be created.
The athletics hall (14m high) and gymnasium are dug into the natural ground to preserve the visual quality of the site, which is situated on the edge of the forest.
The rugby pitch stands, shops, boxing hall and panoramic restaurant are situated behind a monumental green façade.
Ventilation and natural smoke extraction will be used to the maximum.
2012 thermal regulations.