6 259 m²
€19,2M excluding tax (value date 2020)
Scope of services
- High Environmental Quality
- Catering design
On-site rebuilding and restructuring of the CREPS while the site continues to be occupied.
The objectives are:
- The development of the CREPS as part of the Paris Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2024,
- To be able to host additional facilities, in addition to the 6 high-level sports centres and 10 “Hope” centres currently located at the CREPS Île-de-France site and the National Sport & Handicap Resource Centre in Bourges,
- The construction of additional sports facilities covering an area of around 1,000 m² (badminton gym, volleyball and basketball gym),
- The construction of 8 housing units,
- Redevelopment of outdoor areas.
Use of up to 18 kg/m² of organically-sourced materials.
A rainwater recovery system to meet the watering needs of the newly-created outdoor areas.
100% of outdoor parking areas covered with permeable surfacing.
Production of photovoltaic electricity.
Effinergie Renovation label for the public reception building.
Achievement of level E3C1 (without labelling) for new buildings.