French Rugby Federation
Client assisted by
Preliminary studies ongoing
5 291 m²
€23M excluding tax (value date 2021)
Scope of services
- Roadworks and various networks
Redevelopment of the Raoul Montbrand departmental stadium. The operation can be broken down into two subsets:
- A large landscaped sports activity area within the plot,
- An accompanying programme (services on the ground floor, accommodation on the upper floors).
The project involves the construction of a main building as well as aa 44m x 24m multi-sports field. The building has four main components:
- A programme focused on charity and non-profit use (primarily local clubs),
- A programme to develop a training academy for young people aged 14 to 18 (670 m²),
- A 630-seat grandstand facing the main pitch,
- An additional office programme to meet the future needs of the FFR and rugby players in the IDF (2,600 m²).
The main building is a category-2 type establishment open to the public (main type X and R with activities of types L, N, PA and labour code).
The energy required for heating and DHW production is produced by a gas-fired heating system.
Mechanical double-flow ventilation in public areas, with air being blown in and extracted from the premises.
RT 2012 -20%.
Label E+C- -Level E3C1.