Fabienne Bulle Architects & Associés
Structural work: Spie batignolles
2 755 m²
€10,8M excluding tax (value date 2018)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
- Fire safety systems
Construction of the Ile-de-France security centre (CFS) on the estate of the Fleury-Merogis prison.
Construction of 3 units:
- A base for the Paris Regional Intervention and Security Team,
- A dog-handling and training facility,
- A shooting range.
The entire project is equipped with a façade security system:
- Burglar-proof doors and windows,
- Spike strips in the shared access area (in front of the gate).
The perimeter of the site, covering around 60,000 m², is bounded by a G1 fence (4m high, consisting of a 5cm x 20cm mesh) with concertina wire at the top and a naturally braided hedge.
A central security and safety outpost will be set up near the single entrance to control entry to and exit from the CFS.
A secondary metal fence with 2.5m high rails will protect each of the buildings separately.
HQE (high environmental quality) strategy for tertiary buildings without certification.