City of Le Blanc-Mesnil
9 800 m²
€26M excluding tax (value date 2019)
Scope of services
- Charpente métallique et bois
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
- Fire safety systems
- Équipements Kitchen
Construction of a new 33-classroom school complex comprising:
- Kitchen and canteen facilities for 700 to 800 children,
- A 2,300 m² gymnasium,
- A 1,400 m² leisure centre,
- A 60-space car park.
Deep concrete-bore pile foundations anchored in the sedimentary rock.
The current structure consists of reinforced concrete walls, columns, beams, slabs and a timber frame.
The walls of the façades have outside decorative elements in reconstituted stone.
All the classrooms are equipped with double-flow mechanical ventilation.
The energy required for space heating and domestic hot water production is produced via a substation connected to the district heating network.
Environmental protection strategy (without certification) based on:
- High environmental quality (NF HQE) for tertiary buildings for the school complex
- High environmental quality (NF HQE) for sport facilities for the gymnasium and annexes.
Minimum energy performance RT 2012 -20%.