City of Asnières-sur-Seine
Laurent & Laurent
Hervé / City GC
5 193 m²
€12.5M excluding tax (value date 2021)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- HVAC and plumbing
- High Environmental Quality (HQE) certified
- Roadworks and various networks
Restructuring and extension of the Michelet school complex:
- Two schools (Michelet A and Michelet B, with 33 classrooms),
- A 7-room leisure centre shared between the schools, located in the School B building,
- A kitchen and canteen inside the new central building to be built which will provide meals for 765 pupils,
- Spaces to be shared among the two schools within the same central building to be built,
- A shared educational garden.
Major refurbishment and extension work in two phases with activities continuing in the two schools.
Deep micropile foundations and reinforced concrete walls, columns, beams and slabs.
The facade walls are clad in wood. They include all specifications.
The energy needed to heat the premises is produced by an existing shared gas-fired heating system that needs to be brought up to norms.
Double-flow ventilation for classrooms and the canteen.
Rainwater retention through a honeycomb-shaped retention/infiltration basin that allows for total rainwater infiltration.
2012 standards for the extension.