City of Clamart
4 408 m²
€ 11M excluding tax (value date 2017)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
- Scheduling, steering and coordination
- Catering design
- A 16-classroom school comprising 10 elementary and 6 nursery scholl classrooms,
- 2 canteens with warming pantry,
- A recreation centre,
- A library,
- Staff and multipurpose rooms.
Reinforced concrete walls, columns, beams and slabs and cellular slabs depending on spans.
Some semi-load bearing elevations clad in stone and brick (freestanding and fixed on concrete walls).
Space heating supplied by district heating network with biomass boiler.
Double flow ventilation.
Rainwater management by underground retention basin (in car park).
High Environmental Quality certification with minimum thermal performance regulations RT2012 (-10%).
Visual and luminous comfort supplied by numerous openings and its volume set out around playgrounds to provide variety of views, multiple vanishing points and important thermal and daylight gains.