Ameller & Dubois
6 000 m²
€14,2M excluding tax (value date 2018)
Scope of services
- Construction economics
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
- Catering design
Construction of a new 12-classroom school complex comprising:
- 6 elementary school classrooms,
- 4 nursery school classrooms,
- 2 "transition" classrooms,
- A 60-bed nursery.
The composition includes two types of facade:
- The external envelope is treated homogeneously with a stone-like concrete wall and a finely drawn matrix of wooden planks,
- The interior façades use metal cladding suited to their specific orientation.
Adjustable sunshades were added to the affixed solar protection.
Environmental protection strategy targeting BEPOS (energy positive buildings) standards without certification.
The methods used include:
- The sustainability of the materials used,
- The quality of the insulation,
- The attention paid to orientation, sizing the windows, rainwater management and planting.