City of Palaiseau
Client assisted by
Paris-Saclay Public Development Authority
Preliminary studies ongoing
5 602 m²
M17,2€ excluding tax (value date 2021)
Scope of services
- Environmental quality
- Energy use design
- Lighting design
- Coordination of fire safety systems
- Catering design
Construction of a new 22-classroom school complex comprising:
- 8 nursery school classrooms,
- 12 elementary school classrooms,
- 2 "transition" classrooms,
- A type B gymnasium,
- A day-care centre not including accommodation (ASLH),
- Communal dining rooms and facilities,
- Courtyards and outdoor areas,
- 86 underground parking spaces.
The structure of the school complex is made of wood.
Insulation is provided from the outside, with cladding in enamelled mechanical tiles.
The substructure on the street side is made of solid stone.
Ile de France Sustainable Building (Bâtiment Durable Francilien) silver level.