Essonne Departmental Council
Preliminary studies ongoing
9 397 m²
€39.9M excluding tax (value date 2023)
Scope of services
- Roadworks and various networks
- Construction economics
Extension of existing teaching premises to increase capacity from 600 to 800 pupils.
This general education secondary school includes:
- A "Local Educational Inclusion Unit” (ULIS) class,
- A "Pedagogical Unit for Allophone Pupils" class (UPE2A),
- Two international sections,
- A temperature-controlled room for food service with a capacity of 690 meals/day,
- A central kitchen and catering unit producing 5,000 meals a day,
- 8 staff accommodations
The teaching building is to be clad vertically with folded Ecaille profile boards finished in brushed stainless steel.
Facades of the ground floor base in white precast concrete.
Solar protection provided - depending on the orientation - by fixed galvanised steel grating sunshades and removable adjustable sunshades.
Bronze-coloured smooth metal cladding.
Woodwork made of combined wood and aluminium (anodised aluminium finish) and white PVC.
Most of the roofs are planted with flowering meadows.
Landscaped gardens designed with several typologies based on usage (relaxation, activities, learning, etc.) that respect sustainable agriculture (choice of species, etc.) and favour biodiversity.
Actual energy performance targets for each contractual monitoring period of 60 kWhEF-PCI/m²SU/year for the following items:
- Interior/exterior lighting,
- HVAC auxiliaries,
- IT equipment.
Actual performance target for indoor air quality and thermal comfort in summer and winter.
Conventional performance targets:
- Achieving 30% lower than E3C1 and energy positive buildings (BEPOS) Effinergie 2017 (or equivalent under future energy norms),
- Organically sourced label: level 1 certification (18kg/m²),
- Passivhaus certification for housing,
- Obtained high environmental quality (NF HQE) certification (very high performance level),
- Conservation of green spaces,
- Rainwater management.