Seine-Saint-Denis Departmental Council
25 000 m²
€30M excluding tax (value date 2016)
Scope of services
- High Environmental Quality
- Roadworks and various networks
This project comprises the following secondary schools:
- Marcel Cachin in Blanc-Mesnil,
- Robespierre in Épinay-sur-Seine,
- Pablo Neruda in Aulnay-sous-Bois,
- Jean Vilar in Villetaneuse,
- Nelson Mandela in Blanc-Mesnil.
Installation of harmonic analysis tools for assessing electrical current at our sites, enabling us to map and optimise overall electricity consumption for equipment and buildings.
Installation and use of gas heat pumps as the basic energy source for 3 of the heating systems. Heating control using wireless electronic controllers to regulate each room based on actual occupancy and whether or not windows are open.
Adapting ventilation systems to the constraints of existing structures.
Extension and renovation of sanitary facilities.
Renovation of certain rooms, accessibility for persons with reduced mobility (lifts, toilets, thresholds, stairs, signage).
Energy performance renovation and construction work:
- External thermal insulation for buildings,
- Replacement of external joinery,
- Installation of external solar protection,
- Installation of photovoltaic panels,
- Renovation of the ventilation system/Installation of a double-flow ventilation system,
- Optimisation of the heating system,
- Reduction in actual billed energy consumption between 30% and 60%, depending on the site, all building uses combined.